Sunday 3 August 2008

One more day to go

Well, I am really trying to cut down on my food intake over today and tomorrow as this will help me get in to ketosis quicker and hopefully help the withdrawal symptoms i encountered last time not to be quite so severe.

This is a bit of a difference for me as before when i did it, I really went to town the last few days before i started as i looked upon it as my 'last chance' to eat nice stuff. But i really have reached the point this time where the stuff isn't 'nice' anymore - it is making me very unhappy so I don't like it very much!I suppose you could say me and the drap 'food' i eat have officially fallen out!

My counsellor is coming round at 5 tomorrow so I will post after he has been. Actually really looking forward to Tuesday and finally being free!

No comments: