Saturday 2 August 2008

Well, I'm back again!

I feel awful reading my previous posts as I seemed so enthusiastic! As you might have guessed I gave up doing the CD after only 6 days. I found it so very hard and went through the classic 'I can just go back to SW and do it properly instead of torturing myself on this mad diet' train of thought and talking myself (very easily) in to giving up on CD.

I think there were also several others reason why i failed that time - I'll go in to them more later, but hence to say I am starting CD on Tuesday and this time there is no question in my mind about whether i will succeed or not.

I intend to post regularly on here as I find other people's so interesting, although if no-one reads this I really don't mind - it is just nice having somewhere to pour your heart out to each day!

No comments: