Sunday 13 May 2007

Wedding

I've realised I haven't mentioned a big event in my life which is coming up soon - I am tying the knot on 1st September this year.

Everyone I've told about this diet has said 'oh, you're doing it for your wedding'. But, I have to say I'm not. Obviously, the more weight I can shift before then is a bonus and will stop me looking back at the photos and screaming, but quite honestly, my man has seen me size 12 to 30 and every size in-between. He knows what I look like and thank god, still wants to marry me! Also, all my friends are diamonds and I know we're going to have a smashing day whatever size I get down to.

The reason I am doing this diet is to get my life back. My addiction to food is something I am going to have to manage with for the rest of my life so it goes way beyond my wedding. Once I have reached my target on the CD I am going to join SW straight away and as I say in the title bar of my blog I am never, ever going to put myself through the torture of being overweight again.

4 comments:

The Dieter said...

Hey Sarah,
you are off to a great start, Glad you feel better today. This feeling will only get better and better as you shed weight and clothes sizes!
Every weekend may be a little tough but the results speak for themselves
Hang on in there
Alan & Rita x
www.thebigdiet.blogspot.com

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Sarah,
You are doing well. Pop into minimins for support..
www.minimins.com

Anne-Marie

mum said...

keep at it;can't wait to see you on Wed to see if there's any difference already. It'll be like watching the real Sarah emerging! xx

mmuckle said...

Hi Just been reading your blog you are doing fantastically well. I am also doing the CD and am on day 23 My blog address -
http://mmuckle-cdj.blogspot.com

Good Luck and Keep Going

Michelle x