Sunday 13 May 2007

Day 5

You will be please to hear I am feeling a lot better today. No bitch from hell moments and all is calm in the house.

I weighed myself this morning (my one 'allowed' in-between weigh) and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. I won't curse myself by writing them down, plus since I weigh in the evening with my CDC the water/shakes during the day will probably bump it up. But I do have another 2 1/2 days to go until weigh-in (Tuesday) so fingers crossed I will have lost at least the amount I had this morning.

My mum pointed out to me today that generally, a stone lost = 1 clothes size down. So that means in another week I could be in to clothes a size smaller! That is just amazing. I know once that starts happening it will be really strong positive reinforcement for what I'm doing.

Might post this evening, if not I will tomorrow

Bye bye :-)

No comments: