Friday 11 May 2007

Well, Day 3 is nearly over and I am feeling good. I haven't drunk enough water today although this is largely due to falling asleep this afternoon for 4 hours!! I had the day off work but got up early to take my big sis into work as a surprise as it was raining and I hadn't seen her a while; I think a few late nights and early mornings in a row have caught up with me today.

I think because of the lack of water I have felt slightly hungrier today, but it wasn't too bad. Just a very musical tummy! I will make sure I up my water intake tomorrow to make up for today. I think I have drunk about 4L but I am trying to aim for at least 5.

Off for a fag and another pint of water before bed (not forgetting the 45 trips to the toilet before I actually fall asleep!!).

Goodnight all :-)

No comments: